Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hotel Chic Bedrooms




The luxury hotel look seems to be getting more popular. Every time I go into Dillards I have to check out the Hotel Bedding. It all looks and feels so glamorous. I'm not really into any of the colors that are out right now in their collection. They used to have a metallic navy blue set that I loved. But it never went on sale! And I would walk by it every time I went to that side of the mall for a couple of years. It was always full price.

If I ever get to design my bedroom from start to finish it would be a little Hotel Chic! What is your favorite bedroom style?

1 comment:

  1. If only all hotel rooms could be that chic! I really like lots of white bedding with a soothing beach glass blue paint on the wall. So, I guess I like really serene bedrooms.

    ReplyDelete